It’s been 33 days since I last posted about my journey of juicing and wellness, so I thought I’d spend some time giving an update of things.
- I haven’t made a juice since the thirty days were up.
- I did keep jogging for awhile, until it got cold out.
- Lately, it hasn’t been cold out, North Dakota cold anyway. So I should really start again.
- I only made it into NaNoWriMo a few days before I let home, work, and a podcast take over that bit of writing time.
- I don’t feel bad about it.
- I am in the throws of starting a movie podcast with a couple of friends!
- I will let you know when we have posted them online.
- I’ve since done some more research about juice fasting- in particular the fasting bit- and have come to understand that it’s really not a good idea.
- I’ve been telling people and myself that I will get back on incorporating juicing back into my diet, as well as regular exercise, after the holidays. I’ve also told people and myself that this was a conscience decision due to the holiday season. I don’t remember if that was my original intention or if I just started saying it because it sounds nice.
- I’ve convinced myself that I actually will start my journey eating after the holidays, so I’m going with it.
- I need to get back onto some health regimen again. Although I haven’t gained back the weight yet, I’ve been watching myself slip into some of my old habits again.
- Today was the first time since before starting the journey, over 80 days, that I snuck fast food as an extra meal. It was McDonald’s. I didn’t regret it until after the fries and the McDouble. I couldn’t finish the rest. Not because I physically couldn’t, but I didn’t want to do that to myself.
- Now, writing this, I feel like crap as all that garbage food courses through my body.
- Overall, thirty-three days later, I really do regret stopping. I just have to stop making excuses again. I have the best laid plans to start again soon and just stick with it.
I just hope nothing else “Gang aft a-gley.”
Thanks for reading.